About the Company:
Industrious is reinventing how people work by creating premium, social workspaces: private glass offices, beautiful common areas and amazing hospitality. Step foot into an Industrious office, and you'll find a city’s most exciting people and businesses thrilled to be working together under one roof.
We are the country's leading, and fastest growing premium co-working business, with 16 cities open/under construction, and plans in place to expand our proven model to 25+ cities across the country by mid-2017. Our business is well capitalized, with very strong unit economics and customer NPS scores. We have a seasoned leadership team and have raised over $50 million from world-class investors.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head Of Marketing, you’ll be the company’s second marketing hire and will be responsible for helping build the brand and scalable channels to achieve our ambitious growth plans. You'll help define our marketing approach for existing and new customer segments. Successful hires will be given increasing responsibility to own projects, budgets and teams. Our ideal candidate is determined, data-driven and creative, with experience experimenting with and building successful and differentiated B2B marketing strategies.
- Acquisition & Demand Generation: Champion paid & unpaid strategies that ensure qualified leads enter our funnel at increasing velocity and cost efficiency. Increase the rate at which prospects convert and drive ongoing engagement/conversions from lead database.
- Campaign planning: Formulate go-to-market strategies for Enterprise segment and new geographies with Head of Marketing. Planning includes customer and market research, audience targeting, messaging, localization and budgeting.
- Local marketing: Support and help lead the marketing efforts of our local teams by providing materials, tools, and training.
- Cross-team collaboration: Partner cross-functionally to communicate campaign plans, synchronize all outreach strategies and messaging to prospects, and coordinate efforts toward at-risk and high-value markets
- Email & marketing automation: Drive the execution of a comprehensive email marketing and automation plan that collects, nurtures and converts leads through our funnel.
- Website optimization: Devise and execute optimization tests that improve our website goal conversion
- 3-7 years in digital marketing
- Strong analytics skills and data-driven mindset
- Hands-on experience managing at least 2 acquisition channels
- Hands-on experience with email marketing and marketing automation tools
- Masterful problem solving skills
- Appreciation for brand
- Customer-first mindset and research experience
- Desire to learn, coach and be coached
- Strong design sensibility and copywriting skills
- Experience working with a premium brand
- Daily breakfast and snacks
- Health care, including vision and dental
- 401K plan
- Casual dress code
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Team outings (ex. Dinners, rock climbing, yoga classes and more!)
- Company-wide outings and retreats (previous locations have included New Orleans & the Hamptons)
Industrious in the News: